Tuesday, January 3, 2012

starting the new year off right!

Pinned Image


today was my first day back to work after 11 days off. having that time off was so wonderful. i was able to get organized, make some art, and cook (which is something i tell myself i never have time to do) what i learned is that i need to make the time to do the things i want to do and that there really is enough time in the day to do the things i need to do to start getting healthy. there is no reason that i can't get up and do my workout before going to work (because i know i will never do it once i come home) i just need to form healthy habits and once i do i won't be able to imagine life differently.


on another note i cooked dinner tonight for me and my boo. i made chili. it is one of those things that is so simple to make and you get a lot of left overs. i will have a few days of lunch covered for work :)


my favorite recipe is from eatingwell.com I put my own spin on it by subbing the beef for ground turkey and adding canned tomatoes, and a few extra cans of beans.


Beef & Bean Chile Verde Recipe
http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/beef_bean_chile_verde.html



confetti image http://decor8blog.com/2011/06/02/my-little-fabric-culinographie/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+decor8blog+%28decor8%29

No comments:

Post a Comment