Tuesday, April 17, 2012

eeeek its been a long time since I have posted!




Time has really gotten away from me! I have been busy working on some really fun projects - maybe I will be able to share them with you all in about a year or so ;) But in the mean time here are a few things I have made recently when i needed some space from the computer screen! first up is my embroidery I made for the stitch swap - it was a lot of fun to send someone a surprise embroidery and also to receive one. second up are some antique frames I had purchased a longggggg time ago. I thought I could take the frames apart to remove that not some awesome print that was inside, but I couldn't without destroying the frames so I just decided to paint over the glass :) 3rd up are some antlers that my boyfriend and I purchased over at hunt and gather a really awesome antique store in south minneapolis. I jazzed them up a bit with some gold paint and vintage yarn that I have been holding onto for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment