Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"me time"

So, I have been pretty much non stop working for a while now. This week especially got crazy work wise for me and it is only tuesday - well technically wednesday - I just haven't gone to bed yet :/ But, I am trying to make it a point to be posting on this blog, and to make some more "me time" - i'm sort of a work-a-holic. Some things that I have been doing for my "me time" are cooking more! I have to say I am actually really starting to enjoy it too! I have also been working out on a pretty regular basis for around a month now and surprisingly I am really starting to enjoy that too! I found out I really like yoga by taking my first class at corepower yoga. It was fantastic! I felt so re-energized after my first class I was actually excited to go home and work some more. That being said I really want to make this blog about my "me time." So, get ready for a ton of posts people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment