Wednesday, September 19, 2012

some new books / currently coveting on ModCloth

ack! I have been trying to write this post for the past few days now! So like I said really trying to get into the home makeover spirit! I bought Modern Vintage Style for some inspiration and it is filled with tons of great photos! I would suggest picking it up - plus it looks really nice added to my constantly growing book collection. I also picked up Practically Raw for it's amazing smoothie recipes - I haven't gotten around to making any yet, but when I do I will be sure to tell you about it.

And of course I am always loving everything from ModCloth. I check their website multiple times a day checking for the new arrivals! I love ordering from them and rarely end up having to return anything - which I don't know is a good thing or a bad thing ;) Anyways the above items are some things I really wouldn't mind adding to my closet.

All can be purchased here!

No comments:

Post a Comment