Thursday, September 20, 2012

new hair!

Like always - It has been crazy busy over here in the studio, but I can safely say it is now the weekend for me! Sunday's are usually my Monday. I had so many projects going on last night that I almost had to cancel my hair appointment and I'm so happy I didn't! (My hair was a mess! my boyfriend told me I had beast hair from beauty and the beast! I couldn't really disagree either ;) I was just the weirdo sitting in the middle of the salon working on my laptop drawing with my tablet while my hair was getting dyed. I must say I love how it turned out - I have never had this much color in my hair before so it was a big change for me. Any local peeps should check out Moxie Salon and get your hair did by Courtney - She's the best! On another note I found some time today to work on some new art for my etsy shop so check for it soon! I'm going to unwind from this crazy work week tonight with some dinner with one of my best friends and a walk around grand ave to do a little shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment